Thursday 12 March 2020

Trans-Atlantic S2S QSO Party

To coincide with this years annual QRP To The Field event, the next Trans-Atlantic S2S QSO Party will be on Saturday 18th April 2020 between 1300z and 1700z. 

As usual, some may prefer to start a little earlier and others continue after 1700z when propagation has been known to improve.

This is also the same weekend as the Ontario QSO Party, so there will be lots of contacts out there to make.

The QRP To The Field event runs from 0800 local to 1800 local.  The Ontario QSO Party is split into two parts.  The first runs from 1800 UTC on April 18th to 0500 UTC on April 19th, and the second part runs from 1200 UTC to 1800 UTC on April 19th.

I'm already looking for a good operating location.....

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for the rules/theme/summary sheet for the 2020 QRPTTF but most of the things I came across were out of date. I suppose it's still a month away. I am not a contester but this looks like it could be fun and low pressure. With pretty much all other things being cancelled at the moment I may actually be available. Thanks for posting the details.

    ReplyDelete