Monday 17 July 2023

More Propagation Woes...

So far this month I have not done a single outdoor activation, in fact I've hardly been on the radio at all. Between the very high heat and humidity, and the lousy propagation, I just haven't felt the "love"....and that's OK, sometimes a nice break is a good thing.

Another reason for my lack of radio activity is that I have sold my van and bought a new truck. Before I can get the truck set up for operating I need to wait for the new canopy to arrive, hopefully that will be in a few more weeks.

While I enjoyed working from the van it was getting old and starting to show its age.  I'm looking forward to many new adventures in the new vehicle, including a cross-country POTA trip next year. Details to follow.

And my last excuse for the lack of operating and posts here is this.....what seems to have become a typical day around here propagation wise:


Stay Safe Out There.......and try and stay cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment