Tuesday 21 March 2023

The Amazon Truck...

Hopefully, when the Amazon delivery truck arrives...the wife is out 😀.  But today that wasn't the case, she was home.....oh well. I had ordered a couple of new items for the portable shack to make my life a bit easier.

First up was a Bioenno 12v 3amp battery.  This will allow me to hike into some of the POTA parks and not have a rucksack filled with a big heavy battery.  This one should give me a few hours at 10w.

And, the second item to be delivered was an "Anker Soundcore" powered speaker.  It came highly recommended by Thomas K4SWL and Bill K4NYM who both use one.  After so many hours flying on Chinook helicopters my hearing is not what it should be at all, and this speaker makes a huge difference with the KX3.

Here's some photo's:




Stay Safe Out There !!

No comments:

Post a Comment